Инструменты
Published 1 June 2017

Marketing Personalization is a worldwide trend which is in the rise year by year. Selling propositions, letters to the clients, advertising good etc. are personalized. The whole scheme of targeting is up to offer the client what he wants. But after successfully targeted promotion the client gets to the main page of catalogue where there is no any clue to find what he tried. Or you organize a few promotion companies on different sites, but link goes to the main page of product's general information. At this point personalized or unique links (PURL) can help you a lot. Read more in the RMAA Group blog.

Аналитика
Published 25 May 2017

How far credibility is important in Mass Media? It's just a philosophical question. Advertisement is always "the best life" myth and that's why it's always better than ordinary life. There are all problems solving and everybody is joyful and happy. This is due to the rules of the genre. From the viewpoint of consumer and legislation it's not true: commercial must be true to fact. Read more about media credibility in the RMAA Group blog.

Кейсы
Published 11 May 2017

Discussions and comments have become integral and very important part of network life for so long now, and the Russian Internet completely corresponds with world tendencies. It means for brands that after the publication of content work only begins as subscribers' comments and work with them have not smaller value, than content. Why is it important to work with comments and how to do it – read in the RMAA Group blog .

Инструменты
Published 4 May 2017

Personalized marketing is usually understood as a complex of marketing activities, in which the personal data of the client are actively used. It can be a personalized offer based on information about the client, as well as the creation of personalized content intended for a particular audience. Also, personalized marketing refers to tools used by online stores aimed at offering the client exactly what he might need, but this interpretation refers more to the b2c segment. And today, read the RMAA Group blog about personalized marketing in the b2b segment.

Аналитика
Published 25 April 2017

From year to year, advertising technologies are becoming more and more perfect, they are deeply penetrating into all spheres of human life, and it is increasingly difficult for an ordinary person to avoid contact with advertising in his life. However, at the same time, there is a growing rejection of people for advertising; people's minds are configuring not to notice advertising where the person has become accustomed to seeing it. Therefore, the importance of unobtrusive methods of promotion that does not cause negative attitude of the audience is increasing. One of these unobtrusive ways is the Product placement mechanics. One can read on the features of Product placement in Russia in the RMAA Group blog.

Кейсы
Published 21 April 2017

The crisis in Russia and sanctions against Russian banks in the west are creating favorable conditions for foreign banks and financial companies to enter into the Russian market. First of all due to the deep trust of the Russian population in foreign banks. Which tools will be most effective for a financial company while entering Russian market by - read in the RMAA Group blog.

Кейсы
Published 24 March 2017

According to the recent data, by now 70% of the Russian population is supposed to be Internet users. It shall be understood that the remaining 30% include people of older generation as well as population of small or remote villages and habitations. As to the young and middle-aged people who live in cities, Internet coverage will reach 100%. It means that nowadays to use Internet resources while promoting on the Russian market becomes a necessity; needless to say that in fact the Internet is the most efficient promotion channel for many goods and services.